Friday, August 27, 2010

PIGEONS R NOT ALONE. (English Version)

Reading d Book, Fussell's POETIC METER AND POETIC FORM, I look up thru d Moonbean Cafe Window, thru a tangle of Phone Lines, high above perched on top of a Lamp Post, I see a Pigeon alone.
I look back to d Page "pleasures of meter are essentially physical and as intimately connected with the rhythmic quality of man'......s total experience as the similarity alternating and recurring phenomena of breathing, walking, or lovemaking." p6
I look back contemplatively to d Pigeon as d Wind ruffles it's gray Feathers. I realize dun Pigeon is not alone. It is one w d Wind, with d Cycles of Day n Night, Summer n Winter. Birds can migrate using d Sun, Stars n Earths Magnetic Field. It is in Harmony w d Universe.
What is out of Harmony, that PROJECTS Aloness, that creates Heidegger's Fallness, is my Mind. When Descartes said 'I THINK, THEREFORE I AM' he did not give a new Ground for Philosophy but revealed d prehistoric Ground for Separation. Before Man's Hi-story, when we sat around Campfires surrounded by Darkness, it was not "the Dark Side" outside d Circle that created Fear, Hatred, Aloneness but d fiery Mind in d Center of d Circle, w it's continues squirrely Chatter, that separated us from d Ground of our TOBE.
First a Separation of Inner n d Outer was created. D Inner was d Campfire of d Mind. D Outer now became d "Dark Side" which was really d Ground of our ToBe. In Abraham Religious Terms we became separated from God. God became d Campfire Light, a BURNING BUSH, an Image of our Ego. D True God, d ALL ONENESS became d Evil of Darkness. Soon d Mind expanded "Inner-Outer" creating a Matrix, of Time n Space. D Mind imposed Time n Space into d World creating d Illusion of Separation n Death.
"The ticking of a clock constitutes an unvaried succession of regular sounds: wen no one is listening to a clock, it goes tick, tick, tick, tick all day long. But let a human ear approach, and the clock goes tick, tock, tick tock, and the ticking now "becomes" rhythmical because the listening ear wants it to be." p18 And now I realize more deeply that even d Harmony n Rhythm that I projected on d Pigeon is an Illusion!
ONCE, I realize my Immortality, my ALL-ONENESS, then Aloness - Company, being loved - being hated, Life-Death become delights, silent Clouds passing in front of d Moon, all to be contemplated in Bliss n Joy.
--Tiwaz, rr09eoo

No comments: